The new MCR series of servo pick & place are designed for industrial automation applications requiring fast and accurate positioning.
MCR are programmable pick & place handling systems for automation processes where the output shaft rotates and lifts to properly manipulate the components.
The two servo motors that drive the MCR also provide the flexibility to satisfy a broad range of different motion requirements.
MCR series provide superior performance compared to other equivalent products on the market:
- Ensure a high level of accuracy while maintaining fast cycle rates
- Move heavy weight parts with excellent accuracy & repeatability
- Reliable performance for 24/7 production environments
- Fully programmable for fl exible positioning
- Handle heavy parts with fast cycle rates
- Compact footprint and clean design - meets “clean room” requirements
- Simple and easy mounting utilizing the main connection plate
- High mechanical rigidity, smooth vibration free motions, quiet operation and high repeatability throughout the work/motion cycle
- Leakproof performance in every working position
- Lubed for life – zero maintenance
- All internal components run in sealed oil bath